Presentation of the firm
Benjamin Lebreton is a lawyer in the canton of Vaud and a specialist lawyer in tax and customs law with a specific qualification in international taxation in France.
The Benjamin Lebreton law firm specialises in the field of French taxation from an international point of view.
As such it assists its clients:
In French tax proceedings (audit and litigation) mainly related to Franco-Swiss issues.
Tax advice mainly related to issues involving France, in particular inheritance and donation issues and setting up a business in France or Switzerland.
The Benjamin Lebreton law firm works in partnership with the Luxembourg-based law firm SIBONY.
Our aim is to favour the implementation of a rapid solution that will limit the stress of a tax procedure and thus avoid a PYRRHUS victory.
Our knowledge of litigation enables us to give our counsels a realistic and pragmatic approach.
Our firm is exclusively active in the following areas:
– International Taxation. (Direct Taxation and Registration Fees, Wealth Tax, Transfer Tax, 3% Tax)
– Assistance in the context of procedures to challenge a tax domicile.
– Assistance in tax audit and tax litigation.
– Representation before the Tax Authorities and National and European Courts.
– Amicable settlement in the context of a difficulty in the application of a Tax Convention.
– Assistance in cross-border tax collection procedures.
– Assistance in Criminal Tax Law proceedings.
– Estate planning.
Our firm has an international network enabling it to assist its clients in the main countries of the world by using the skills of local counsel.
We value teamwork and enjoy working with our clients’ usual advice, bringing our particular expertise to the table.
We are fluent in English, Italian and Romanian as working languages.