– Advocacy for an inheritance agreement with France”, Swiss Respect, 2 July 2015.
– Condemned, France will have to return more than 500 million to the Swiss”, Le Matin Dimanche, 8 March 2015.
– Double taxation on successions”, Supplement “Le Nouvelliste”, 13 February 2015.
– How the French tax authorities tax inheritance, 4 February 2015
– Let’s not sell out tax packages
– Chronicle Regard(s): Flavien de Muralt
– The change of tone conducive to technical negotiations, AGEFI, 24 June 2014
– Paris has the power to bend Berne and HSBC Private Banking
– Blocking is not inevitable, AGEFI, May 2, 2014
– Catastrophism is dangerously naive
– Second homes, the Swiss less taxed
– Swiss owners win against Bercy
– Serious cold snap with France
– The Italian-inspired counter-proposal
– Protecting Swiss law from the French taxman’s stranglehold
– In conflict with Switzerland, France takes a slap in the face
– A humiliating diplomatic defeat at the hands of France
– Franco-Swiss Convention: should we go as far as a referendum?
– The surprise acceptance of the convention
– Neglected impacts of a new renegotiation
– Referendum on Franco-Swiss successions in sight
– Swiss Respect: one year and all its teeth
– Swissrespect, convenzione su successioni con Francia inaccettabile
– Swiss Respect – Analysing the consequences of actions
– After Cahuzac, the French will no longer be able to hide.
– The threat of a very dangerous precedent
– Swiss Respect – a year of fighting
– Swiss Cantonal Banks and Lawyers
– Paris wants to fleece the Swiss in France
– Taxes on real estate capital gains
– From the culture of compromise to the culture of compromise
– Wealth tax is an anachronism…